The ASUS Armoury Crate is recommended by every ASUS user due to its features, being an all-in-one software, whether you’re using Aura Sync, Hyper fan mode, or you want to change the Backlights of a Laptop.
This Software is compatible with ASUS and ROG products and can deal with all sorts of functions ranging from lighting settings to dealing with system profiles. It has it all. This guide is comprehensive on how to download the Armoury Crate software and start using it to get the best out of your setup. So, let’s get started.
- ASUS Armoury Crate – What Is It?
- ASUS Armoury Crate Features
- How To Download ASUS Armoury Crate
- ASUS Armoury Crate – Mobile App Download
- How To Install ASUS Armoury Crate – Installation Guide
- Using ASUS Armoury Crate – User’s Guide
- Difference Between ASUS Armoury Crate and ASUS Aura Sync
- Is the Armoury Crate Worth It?
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
ASUS Armoury Crate – What Is It?
The ASUS Armoury Crate is a software displaying settings information and real-time performances of connected devices. Through this software, users can toggle with Lighting settings, system profiles, and device configurations on all compatible devices. This Software works along with the ASUS line of products, TUF Gaming, and ROG.
The Armoury Crate has all the excellent features and is very easy to use once you get the hang of it. You can access all your system performances and setting through this single Software and display all essential information.
One great thing is that this Software can also be linked with your Smartphone, which allows you to access and control your system through your Smartphone. This makes managing everything so much easier. If your ASUS Armoury Crate not working check this article.
ASUS Armoury Crate Features
The ASUS Armoury Crate has all the great features you would require of it. The following are some of the key elements which make it so great.
- AURA 3.0
- Brand New User Interface for the ASUS Gaming products
- Professional Gamer Profiles Built-in
- Inbox provides for promotional messages
- Mobile Version of Armoury Crate
How To Download ASUS Armoury Crate
Many websites out there will provide you unnatural download links for the ASUS Armoury Crate, which is why lots of users face problems when using it. But don’t you worry, as we are going to provide you the official ASUS link, which is 100 percent functional and will get you rolling.
The following are some of the specifications of the ASUS ROG Armoury Crate:
- Name: ASUS ROG Armoury Crate
- File Size: 1.28 MB
- Price: Free
- Developer: ASUS
- Latest Version: 22.214.171.124
- Requirement: Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 10 64 bit
- Rating: 4/5
- Release Date: 22/9/2020
The following is the download link for the official ASUS ROG Armoury Crate software:
Once you have downloaded this file, you must undergo the installation process for it to start working. For the Installation process, head over to the Installation Guide.
ASUS Armoury Crate – Mobile App Download
One very fantastic feature the Armoury Crate offers is that you can easily link your mobile phone with your PC or Laptop, making it super easy to check up your device status and settings. In addition, the Armoury Crate is compatible with Android 5.0 and above, while iOS is iOS 10.3 and above.
The following are the steps to download Armoury Crate on your Smartphone:
- Open Armoury Crate on your PC or Laptop.
- Make your way to Home Tab and select the Mobile Connection icon.
- Open the Google Play or App Store on your Mobile and download the Armoury Crate app on your phone.
- Once downloaded, select connect the device and scan the QR Code with the Armoury Crate app on your phone. This will establish the connection between your phone and PC / Laptop.
And that is how you download Armoury Crate on your Mobile and link it with your Laptop or PC.
How To Install ASUS Armoury Crate – Installation Guide
Once you have downloaded the file from the link given above, we now proceed to the installation process. The installation process is straightforward, so follow through with the steps to get it done right.
The following are the steps to Install ASUS Armoury Crate:
- First, download the Armoury Crate Installer from the link given above.
- Right-click on the Armoury Crate Installer.zip and click on Extract All to extract the file.
- Now open the .exe file. Finish downloading the Software along with ROG Live Service.
Tip: If your device comes with a Pre-Installed Armoury Crate, uninstall it first before you download the latest version on your computer.
- If you are a Windows user, make sure your operating system is compatible with the Armoury Crate.
- For Users with ROG and TUF Gaming Setups, you will have pre-installed Armoury Crate software on your device. You can find it in the Start Menu.
Using ASUS Armoury Crate – User’s Guide
Now that we have everything in place, we proceed to discuss how the Armoury Crate is used. Using the Armoury Crate is a very simple process once you get the hang of it. You can easily manage your entire system through this application. Let’s head in.
- After launching the Armoury crate, you will find four options at the top of the screen, i.e., the Library, Console, Features, and News.
- Your Games Library will hold all your games that have been added automatically. Along with that, you will find specific features for each game, such as My Record that will view the game’s video recording and its screenshots.
- The Scenario Profiles option lets you customize everything according to your preference.
- In Console Section, you can also customize everything.
- The X Mode present allows you to save battery life or pump up your performance for some extra drip.
- The Aura Option provides you with the primary effects to your hardware through syncing with Aura Sync. These effects include Static, Breathing, Rainbow, Strobing, Music, and so much more.
Difference Between ASUS Armoury Crate and ASUS Aura Sync
A lot of people as about the difference between the Aura Sync and Armoury Crate. The difference is quite clear. The Aura Sync is Software that synchronizes all the RGB illuminations. While the Armoury Crate is a software that includes Aura Sync as a feature and multiple other features such as GPU overclocking, Turbo mode, highlights, Hyper fan Mode.
Moreover, the Armoury Crate is present in your app stores and can be connected to your Smartphone, while the Aura Sync is not available in the app stores and cannot be linked with a smartphone.
With Armoury Crate, you can control performance settings, including fan speed, AIO cooler adjustment, Mouse DPI, and more. In addition, the Aura Sync Tap in the Armoury Crate allows you to toggle with Aura Sync effects.
So the Aura Sync app is only to control lightings, while the Armoury Crate is meant for so much more.
Is the Armoury Crate Worth It?
The Armoury Crate is a fantastic software that is a single interface for controlling ROG gaming products. In addition, the Armoury Crate provides you an excellent gaming experience by letting you easily modify performance settings. Basically, it is an all-in-one solution.
The application has so many features, including Aura Sync, Hyper fan Mode, Turbo Mode, Highlights, and so much more. You can also have it linked with your Smartphone, which allows you to control the app from there. Armoury Crate lets you modify synced devices with the Aura Sync app. It also helps toggles Fan speed, Marco-Key settings, Mouse DPI, AIO cooler, and lots more.
The Armoury Crate is definitely worth it. It is a great application that makes the life of a gamer so much easier, allowing them to modify their settings with ease. So, if you plan on extracting the best out of your gaming performance, the Armoury Crate is a must.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
- Why does the Armoury Crate software not work?
Answer: Make your you are using an ASUS product as the Armoury Crate won’t help you otherwise. Also, check if your ASUS product meets the Armoury Crate requirements.
- How do I upgrade Armoury Crate?
Answer: The Armoury Crate software is automatically upgraded by ROG Live Services and Microsoft Store. You can also manually upgrade it by downloading it from the ASUS official site.
- How to reinstall my Armoury Crate software on my PC?
Answer: First, you should completely uninstall the Software from your computer. Once done, reinstall it by checking the Installation guide given above.
- How do I uninstall Armoury Crate?
Answer: In the Start menu, go to Settings. In Settings, click on the app panel, where you will find the app along with its features. Go on and uninstall the Armoury Crate and its services from there.
- How do I get the ASUS Armoury Crate account?
Answer: If you already own an account, simply log in by clicking on the user icon, displaying the User Center tab. If you are new to it, go to User Center Tab and find the Sign-up link. Click on it and create an account based on your credentials. You can also use Facebook or Google to sign up.
If you have reached this segment of the text, you now know what benefits the Armoury Crate offers when it comes to gaming. First, it provides an all-in-one interface for you to control all the settings through a single application with ease, let it be Fan speed, Mouse DPI, or whatever.
Moreover, it is effortless to use and will benefit your gaming experience a lot, taking it to a whole new level. After going through the guide, you now know everything related to the Armoury Crate, including how you’re going to download it and how you will be using it.
Hopefully, this guide will help you a lot, and you can now get the best from your gaming performance by enhancing everything with the Armoury Crate.