The ASUS Aura Creator is a blessing for users using ASUS Aura compatible devices. With the Aura Creator, you can add life to your PC setup and launch your device to a whole new level. The ASUS Aura creator really proves to be a game-changer, allowing you to create multiple effects and add customization.
The ASUS Aura creator is able to run any hardware compatible with it. These include graphic cards, cooling fans, motherboards, monitors, and many other hardware and accessories. PC lighting adds a whole new feel to your setup, and the Aura Creator helps bring the best out of it.
Here in this article, we’ll provide you with everything you need to know about the ASUS Aura Creator. You’ll also get to know how to download the software. So, head on in and find out all the possibilities you can achieve with this brilliant software.
- ASUS Aura Creator – What Is It?
- ASUS Aura Creator features
- Download Latest Version of ASUS Aura Creator
- How To Install ASUS Aura Creator
- How To Use ASUS Aura Creator
- Compatible Devices for ASUS Aura Creator
- Problems Faced with ASUS Aura Creator
- ASUS Aura creator – Is It Safe to Use?
- Is the ASUS Aura Creator Worth It?
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
- Wrapping It Up
ASUS Aura Creator – What Is It?
The ASUS Aura Creator is a brilliant software that aims to add customization to your PC’s lighting and greatly enhance your computer’s looks. With this software, you can do it all, ranging from customizing individual LEDs to syncing all the hardware and creating various lighting profiles. This app is built for users who want to light their PC up in the best way possible.
The ASUS Aura Creator provides you with an interface to customize various multi-layered effects and designs. Moreover, you can also tweak around according to your own preference. The ASUS Aura Creator is meant to control the lighting of your ASUS Aura RGB items.
Moreover, it can also control the lighting of other hardware compatible with it, providing endless versatility. You can change and manage colors very easily with this software in an effective manner. This way, you can allow your PC to stand out and look absolutely gorgeous. Moreover, you can light up your high-end RGB components to their best capabilities to get the best aesthetics.
The ASUS Aura Creator is a very responsive software and is very simple to use. Moreover, this software is compatible with Windows Operating System and works best with Windows 7, 8, and 10. So if you want to add the best lighting effects to your Aura compatible RGB components, follow through to get to know how.
ASUS Aura Creator features
The ASUS Aura Creator is loaded with all sorts of impressive features that allow you full control over the lighting of your RGB accessories. Moreover, the software is compatible with any hardware device that has compatibility with the ASUS Aura Sync software.
The following are some of the coolest and most astonishing features the Aura Creator provides:
- Endless Customization of RGB illumination
- Hardware sync and color sync to add life to your PC
- In-game color sync to provide the best gaming experience
- Music Sync
- Loads of lighting patterns to choose from
- Brilliant lighting profile creator feature
- Allows control over added RGB LED strips
Download Latest Version of ASUS Aura Creator
To avoid any inconvenience while downloading, it is recommended to download the software from the official website. Make sure you download the latest version. To make things easier for you, we’re providing you the download link below:
How To Install ASUS Aura Creator
Installing the ASUS Aura Creator is a very simple procedure. Just go through the following simple steps, and you’ll be all set to use it in no time.
- Click on the link provided in the section above to download ASUS Aura Creator.
- Go ahead and download the zip file.
- After the download is complete, unzip the file. Once done, double click on the ArmouryCrateInstaller.exe to initiate the installation process.
- Once done, select the Asus Aura Creator option and click on the Start button to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, run the file as administrator, and you’ll be set to go.
Another method you can apply is you can visit the ASUS official website. From there, you can download the official Aura Creator Software and have It installed. The installation process is very simple. Now we move on to how to use the ASUS Aura Creator on your computer.
How To Use ASUS Aura Creator
The ASUS Aura Creator is a very efficient and simple application and is super easy to use. The software is very user-friendly and provides a simple interface to give a smooth user experience. With this brilliant software, you can personalize and customize all the lighting effects of compatible hardware to your liking. By following the steps below, you’ll get the best results in no time.
- Launch the Aura Creator from the Aura Sync App. You can do this by opening the advanced color options menu and selecting Aura Creator. Once done, you can get started on your color effects.
- From the list of devices, choose the one you want to customize. Then, you can easily select the device that is suitable and test out the machines. Once you have chosen the device, you can commence the effect configuration process.
- Choose a device and then change the color by clicking on the options. You’ll see an option set as a layer. By clicking on this, you’ll be able to select various sections individually and produce a color layer. The layer on the top will be prioritized over all the others.
- You can also set the device’s color along with the color timeline. By dragging the time bar, you can adjust the timeframe of the colors. In addition, the top right corner options will allow you to set the color speed along with custom lighting speed.
- To customize the lighting effects of the selected device, click on the color effects option. From this, you can select a whole variety of effects to light up your PC beautifully.
- Once you have configured all the effects and settings, you can save the color profile in the settings. The fun fact is you have the option to create as many profiles as you wish.
Compatible Devices for ASUS Aura Creator
Almost any ASUS ROG product supporting Aura Sync should be compatible with the Aura Creator app. The following are some of the shortlisted devices compatible with the ASUS Aura Creator app:
- ROG RGB laptops
- ROG RGB coolers
- ROG RGB peripherals
- ROG Strix 2080,2080ti GPU
- ROG Strix 2070,2070s GPU
- ROG Strix 2060,2060s GPU
- ROG RX5700,5600 GPU
- Any motherboard compatible with ASUS Aura Sync
To gain more knowledge of the devices compatible, you can visit the official ASUS website and check out the list of compatible devices in full detail.
Problems Faced with ASUS Aura Creator
At times, users complain about errors faced while using the ASUS Aura Creator. The reason for these issues is most probably because your device isn’t compatible with the Aura Creator. Another reason for these errors might be outdated drivers. At times, your ASUS Aura Creator might not be able to detect your device. This is where you must make sure your hardware is compatible with the software. If not, you won’t be able to use ASUS Aura Creator to customize it.
At times, other 3rd party applications might be interfering with the software and might be raising issues. Therefore, it is important to find those applications and uninstall them for ASUS Aura Creator to run properly. Other than that, make sure all the connections are in place, and your drivers are up to date on your computer. If the software still raises issues, you can try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. This might help in many cases.
ASUS Aura creator – Is It Safe to Use?
The ASUS Aura Creator is definitely safe to use when downloaded from authentic and official sources. The software has no malware-related issues and is considered safe by the antivirus. On top of that, the software does not ask for your information, and the data on your computer is completely safe.
Furthermore, the software functions perfectly well and has no bugs to mess up performance. Moreover, the color customization is completely safe for your hardware and really enhances the aesthetics. Summing it all up, the ASUS Aura Creator is a 100 percent safe and risk-free software, allowing you to extract the best out of your RGB lighting.
Is the ASUS Aura Creator Worth It?
The ASUS Aura Creator is a brilliant interface that provides you with all sorts of options to perform various tweaks with your PC lighting. It is a user-friendly interface that provides an easy-to-use platform for users to get the best out of their PC’s aesthetics. With its straightforward and efficient operation, customizing your lighting has never been easier.
With the ASUS Aura Creator, you can sync all the lighting of your PC hardware at the same time. Moreover, you can compartmentalize your computer’s lighting and sync the lighting with your video games.
Moreover, syncing the lighting with music will allow the lighting to change with every beat. This is a dream come true for RGB enthusiasts who want the best possible lighting for their PC. On top of that, you can choose amongst millions of colors and customize your lighting the way you wish.
With all the great features the ASUS Aura Creator offers, this software is also very safe to use. You won’t be facing any malware issues, and everything will be working in place. Furthermore, the software works super efficiently and provides one of the best platforms for customization. Judging from my personal experience with the software, I loved all the versatility this brilliant software provides. Moreover, it’s spectacular how simple it is to use the software.
So with all the possibilities, you can achieve with the ASUS Aura Creator, it is safe to say this software is definitely worth it.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Can I use music effects in Aura Creator?
Yes, you can. You can use the music effects by dragging the Music block from the effect pool. Next, drop the block into the Layer Track tab. Now you can change various properties according to your will. Once done, click Save & Apply to run it.
Are ASUS Aura Creator and Aura Sync the same?
No, the ASUS Aura Creator and the Aura Sync are different applications. However, they have a lot in common in controlling and customizing the lighting of your PC. Both do offer some different features.
Can Aura Creator sync game colors?
Yes, the ASUS Aura Creator can sync game colors. You can utilize the software to sync the game colors with your hardware to provide a dynamic experience that brings your PC to life.
Wrapping It Up
With this segment of the text, it’s finally time we wrap our article up. The ASUS Aura Creator is a great interface to use. With this software, you can light up your PC in unimaginable ways if you can download the compatible software for it. Who wouldn’t want a PC lit with beautiful lighting that brings your PC to life?
On top of that, you have so many modes and effects to choose from. The ASUS Aura Creator does it all. So, if you have the compatible hardware and you want to light your PC up like never before, this is the software to go with. Make sure you go through the article thoroughly to be able to use the software to its best.
Hopefully, after going through this text, you’ll now know everything you need to know about the ASUS Aura Creator, and you’ll be all set to use the app and do wonders with your PC lighting.