If you have a PC that has hardware loaded with RGB illumination, you will definitely want to be able to control and customize the lighting to your liking in the hope of taking your gaming desk to a whole new level. So, if you are a Gigabyte motherboard user searching for software that will allow you to control the RGB components of your PC, you have come to the right place.
The Gigabyte RGB Fusion is a software developed by Gigabyte which allows you to take complete control over your PC’s RGB illumination. You get a wide range of settings to choose from, which can launch the aesthetics of your computer to a whole new level.
If you aren’t aware of how to download and use the Gigabyte RGB Fusion, do not worry, as we have got you covered. You also check these compatible RGB Fusion Fans. Go through this ultimate guide, and you’ll know everything you need in no time.
Gigabyte RGB Fusion – What is It?
The Gigabyte RGB Fusion Is a software or application, as you may call it, which allows you to take complete control of your RGB components such as the motherboard, CPU cooler, chassis, RAM, Keyboard, and other RGB Hardware. This software is compatible with all the latest RGB components by Gigabyte.
With the Gigabyte App, you can easily customize the RGB lighting to your personal likings. You can set various colors of different PC components manually to improve the aesthetics of your gaming rig, taking your gaming experience to the next level. There is also a super cool light syncing game mode, which provides constant syncing of lights while you play your games.
Check: GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0 Alternatives
Gigabyte RGB Fusion – Features
The primary and most remarkable features of the RGB Fusion:
- Customized RGB illumination effects
- You can Sync the lighting with PC Hardware
- You can Sync lighting with your gameplay
- Also select RGB Preset
Check Also: Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 Not Working
How To Download Gigabyte RGB Fusion – For Windows
The download procedure for the Gigabyte RGB Fusion is straightforward. You can start taking the full benefits of this app and customizing your RGB illumination to enhance your gaming experience. The app gives you complete control over your RGB LEDs.
The following are some of the specifications of software:
- Name: RGB Fusion 2.0
- File Size: 84.8 MB
- File Version: 220.127.116.11
- Developer: GIGABYTE
- Price: Free
- OS Requirement: Windows 10 64bit
- Category: Motherboard Utility App
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Release date: 22/2/2022
The official download link for Windows:
You can also get your hands on the latest version of the Gigabyte RGB Fusion from the Gigabyte App Center. So if you want automatic updates and more, go ahead and download the Gigabyte App Centre.
How To Install Gigabyte RGB Fusion – Installation Guide
The installation process of the Gigabyte RGB Fusion is very simple. Once downloaded, all you have to do is follow through a few simple steps, and you’ll be all set in no time.
Tip: If there is any pre-Installed RGB utility application on your computer, go ahead and uninstall it so you can get the best performance from this software.
The following are the steps to Install the Gigabyte RGB Fusion:
- Once you have downloaded the software from the link above, go ahead and extract the Zip file of the Gigabyte RGB Fusion to a folder.
- Run the file as an administrator.
- To install the application, click the next button.
- Once the software is installed, select Finish, and you are good to go.
There you go, that’s how easy it is to download the Gigabyte software. You can now easily use this app to control your RGB illuminations. However, if you are not fond of using this application, head over to the User’s Guide to understand how this software works, and you will get the hang of it in no time.
Using Gigabyte RGB Fusion – User’s Guide
The Gigabyte Fusion is a very user-friendly interface, and using this software could not get any easier.
The following text shows how this software is used:
- First, you run the Gigabyte RGB Fusion application as an administrator.
- From the drop-down menu located in the top right corner, select a profile.
- By clicking the product icon, you can choose the component you plan on controlling.
- You can identify the zones of the hardware you plan on modifying.
- You can choose from various lighting effects.
- Also you can choose the lighting color from the color cycle. Or you can input a color code.
- The color can be customized by altering the values of red, blue, and green colors.
- You can change the brightness of the lighting.
- The speed of the effects transition can also be changed to your preference.
- You can also choose other components by clicking on the home button. This will sync all the hardware.
- By clicking on the gaming sync mode, your lighting will sync with your gameplay.
- You can now hit Apply to save all the changes you have made.
- You can select Reset to revert all the changes back to default.
Making lighting profiles will allow you to save your settings, and you will not have to apply the settings each time you turn your computer on. In addition, this application is effortless to use, and you can do wonders with it once you get the hang of it.
Using Gigabyte RGB Fusion Mobile Application
Gigabyte has also launched an app for smartphones that allows you to control your RGB components from your phone screen. Once the mobile app is set up, you won’t have to use your PC to configure various lighting profiles. This application is available in the Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS and is free to download.
The following text shows how to use the mobile version of this application:
- Launch the Gigabyte RGB Fusion application on your Smartphone.
- Allow all permissions required for this app on your phone.
- Make sure to connect both your PC and Smartphone to the same LAN Wi-Fi.
- To check for your PC, click on the Scan/Rescan.
- Once your PC name comes up, connect it to your Smartphone by clicking on it.
- Now you can use your RGB Fusion Lighting profiles with this application.
And that is how simple it is to use the mobile version of this app. This will allow you to control your RGB components easily through your Smartphone without having to go through any trouble.
Is Gigabyte RGB Fusion Worth It?
The Gigabyte RGB Fusion is definitely worth it as it provides you a range of features allowing you to select and customize different RGB components. In addition, the application is very easy to use and gives you control over how your PC setup is lit up.
This software enables you to sync all your hardware lightings. In addition, you can choose from a range of color modes, and you can also sync game colors. Moreover, the software is user-friendly and is very safe to use, so you do not have to worry about malware problems.
To grab complete control over your PC’s RGB components and to beautifully light up your gaming rig, this software will get the job done.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
- Does Gigabyte RGB Fusion work with ICUE?
Answer: Yes, the Gigabyte RGB Fusion works entirely with the ICUE application.
- Does Gigabyte RGB Fusion work with Razer Chroma?
Answer: Unfortunately, the RGB Fusion does not work with Razer Chroma as razer chroma is only compatible with Thermaltake.
- Is the Gigabyte RGB Fusion Free to use?
Answer: Yes, the Gigabyte RGB Fusion software is entirely free to download and use.
With this segment of the text, we will wrap up this ultimate guide on downloading and using Gigabyte RGB Fusion. The Gigabyte RGB Fusion is a great application and contains all sorts of features to beautifully light up your PC.
In addition, you will definitely enjoy the gaming experience once you Sync all your RGB illuminations and customize them to your personal preference. Make sure your PC’s hardware is compatible with the Gigabyte RGB Fusion.
We have described everything you need to know to take complete control over this application and light up your gaming world. Hopefully, this guide would have been of help to you, and now you can control customizing your RGB components.