If your computer setup is loaded with RGB illumination and you want complete control over those beautiful LEDs, go ahead and download the ASROCK Polychrome RGB Sync if you have an ASRock Motherboard, as this is the best RGB app for your setup.
The Polychrome Sync provides you a tremendous personalized experience, allowing you to Sync all the RGB functions of your PC, taking your aesthetics to a whole new level.
You can easily Sync all the lighting of your setup with a single app, controlling all the RGB illuminations of various components such as CPU coolers, RGB case, RGB motherboard, RGB Keyboards, LED strips, and headers. If you having issue with ASRock Polychrome not working check this article.
This Guide will run you through all the knowledge you will require, from the installation process to how to use it, so you can light up your PC the way you want it to be. In addition, we have the latest version of ASRock Polychrome RGB Sync available for you. So let’s get this party started.
- ASRock Polychrome Sync – What Is It?
- Is ASRock Polychrome Sync Worth the Use?
- ASRock Polychrome Software – Download for Windows
- Installation Guide for ASRock Polychrome RGB
- Using ASRock Polychrome RGB Software
- Enabling Razer Chroma in ASRock Polychrome RGB Software
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
- Wrapping It Up
ASRock Polychrome Sync – What Is It?
The ASRock Polychrome Sync is a software that gives you complete control over your RGB illuminations, allowing you to customize and sync the RGB components to your liking. The Software is straightforward to use and provides a user-friendly environment.
This Software syncs your motherboard with all the PC components such as RGB PC case, CPU cooler, CPU Fans, RGB keyboards, and so much more, allowing you to customize the illumination effects to your own liking from a wide range of possibilities. You also get to choose super cool lighting effects like Water, Rainbow, Cycling, Strobe, Cram, and many more, consisting of 15 effects.
You can also sync your RGB LED devices with Polychrome RGB-certified Accessories. This will allow you to take your gaming experience to a whole different level, providing astonishing performance and exceptional aesthetics lighting up your PC brilliantly.
Is ASRock Polychrome Sync Worth the Use?
If you are using an ASRock motherboard, this is the best RGB Software you can use as it is the official ASRock application and will allow you to manage all your RGB components the way you want. If you’re going to be able to customize and personalize your lighting effects easily, this is the application for you.
One SUPER feature is that the ASRock Polychrome Sync supports Razer Chroma. You can boost your gaming experience by establishing a mini chroma studio that’ll allow you to adjust your lighting styles the way you want. This Software provides endless possibilities allowing you to create multi-LED effects along with 15 different lighting styles.
ASRock Polychrome Software – Download for Windows
Many websites provide unofficial links to download the ASRock Polychrome Sync software, which causes errors on your device. But don’t you worry, we will be providing you the latest and official ASRock Polychrome Sync download utility so you can enjoy the experience without any hurdles.
The following are the specifications of the ASRock Polychrome Sync software:
- Name: ASRock Polychrome RGB
- File Size: 84.2 MB
- Price: Free
- Latest Version: 2.0.71
- Developer: ASRock
- Rating: 4/5
- Release Date: 4/5/2020
The following is the link you can use to download the official ASRock Polychrome Sync RGB software:
Once this downloads, go on and visit the installation guide to get everything set up.
Installation Guide for ASRock Polychrome RGB
The Installation Guide for the ASRock Polychrome RGB is pretty simple. However, make sure you follow each and every step thoroughly to get the best results. Also, before you install the ASRock Polychrome RGB, make sure you have uninstalled all other RGB Software so they do not interfere with our application. Finally, ensure your motherboard is compatible with ASRock Polychrome RGB before you head in.
The following are the simple steps on how to Install the ASRock Polychrome RGB software:
- Using the link given above, download the latest version of the ASRock Polychrome RGB software.
- Once the download is complete, extract the zip file.
- Run the AsrPolychromeRGBsetup.exe as your administrator. Now browse the ASRRGBLED or ASRock utility to whatever the default folder in the installer.
- Go ahead and click on next to continue the installation process.
CONGRATULATIONS, you have successfully downloaded the ASRock Polychrome RGB software, and now you can start customizing your RGB illuminations.
Using ASRock Polychrome RGB Software
Using ASRock Polychrome RGB is as simple as it gets. This is a very user-friendly software, and once you get the hang of it, you can easily toggle the settings to customize your RGB illumination whenever you want; however, you want.
The following show’s how you can use the ASRock Polychrome RGB software:
- First, on the motherboard, select the Onboard LED to switch LED settings On/Off.
- Choose the LED elements / Individual LEDs which you want to customize.
- You can now change the illumination by changing the saturation, hues, and colors by dragging on the color wheel tab, adjusting it to your taste.
- You can drag up and down on the RGB sliders to change RGB values
- In the drop-down menu, you can easily customize lighting style, speed, and lighting effects.
- To customize your LED speed, simply slide the speed ratio button to the right or left.
- Once you have customized everything to your personal preference, you can save the new settings by clicking on apply.
And that is how simple it is to use the brilliant ASRock Polychrome RGB software to customize your PC setup and take the aesthetics to a different level.
Enabling Razer Chroma in ASRock Polychrome RGB Software
One of the most exciting features of the ASRock Polychrome RGB software is that it supports the Razer Chroma effect, which is, without a doubt, one of the best features this Software brings. This provides ultimate dynamic effects which respond in accordance with every action or event that takes place.
The following steps will allow you to link your ASRock Polychrome RGB with Razer Chroma:
- First, install the latest versions of ASRock Polychrome Sync, Razer Chroma, and Razer Synapse.
- Now you must run ASRock Polychrome RGB Sync as the administrator.
- In the ASRock Polychrome RGB software, turn the Chroma Connect On.
- Now it’s time to Launch Razer Chroma.
- Go to Connect and then to Devices to enable ASRock and Chroma Connect.
- Make way to Advanced Effects and open Chrome Studio.
- Find the ASRock logo in the center and click on it. You can now Sync your RGB components here.
And that’s how it’s done, folks. You can choose from multiple lighting modes which complement your gaming atmosphere.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
- Is ASRock compatible with aura sync?
Answer: No, you can now use Aura Sync to control ASRock motherboards.
- Can I use iCUE to control ASRock motherboard RGB?
Answer: Yes, you can use iCUE to control ASRock Motherboard RGB.
- How to reset ASRock polychrome sync?
Answer: You can easily reset the Polychrome Sync settings by erasing the data from C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED\Conf.
- Does ASRock support RGB?
Answer: Yes, ASRock does support RGB.
Wrapping It Up
With this segment of the text, we wrap up our guide. By now, you know all the benefits that you can achieve with the ASRock Polychrome RGB Sync software. This is a wonderful software that allows you to light up your gaming Rig beautifully.
In addition, it provides you with a range of modes and settings you can choose from to take your aesthetics to the moon. We have provided you the complete installation guide on how to install the latest version of ASRock Polychrome Sync, and we have also provided a guide on how to use the Software.
After going through the text, you should get a hand of the Software and use your RGB illuminations productively. Hopefully, this guide would have helped you a lot, and now you can easily use the ASROCK Polychrome RGB software, customizing your PC to your liking.